General Membership Meeting
Date: April 11th, 2018
Place: OM2422 in Kamloops
Video-conference to Williams Lake Campus
- Meet & Greet April 16th at Common Grounds
- Bargaining Survey
- Grievance Updates
- Regular Order of Business
YOU COULD WIN!!!!!
2 $20 DOOR PRIZE DRAWS
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
There is a $100.00 prize that will be drawn at the CUPE 4879 general meeting on
June 13, 2018. ..if you want to increase your chances of winning the $100.00, you can get extra ballots!
Here’s how… attend a monthly GM and:
- Bring a brand new CUPE member with you (this is a TRU support staff who has never attended one of our monthly meetings).
- Bring a member who has not attended a GM within the last year with you.
- Bring yourself. You might be that member who has not been to a meeting in the past year.
TRU will recognize the outstanding faculty and staff members who are recipients of Merit Awards and also recognize our faculty and staff members receiving recognition for Long-Term Service Awards for 10 to 40 years.
Congratulations to our CUPE Member recipients of the Distinguished Service Awards
• Joanne Brown, Faculty of Student Development
• Vera Merkusheva, Information Technology Services
Last year, 158 BC workers died from a workplace injury or disease.
Now, families and communities are left to mourn.
Let’s make our workplaces
healthy and safe.
Join the Kamloops and District Labour Council
to honour workers who have lost their lives
on the job
Saturday, April 28th
St. Andrews on the Square