If you have any questions about your Collective Agreement rights, please talk to your shop steward.
- Download the 2014 – 2019 Collective Agreement (PDF)
- CUPE 4879 Collective Agreement (April 1 2014 to March 31 2019) – May 30, 2016 – Final
The following CUPE National campaigns may be of interest to our members:
- Post-secondary education – Our choices, our future
- Top seven reasons why unions matter – A conversation with young workers
- Equality, justice, full inclusion, and the right to self-government for all Aboriginal peoples
- Child care
- Collective bargaining
- Rights for workers with disabilities
- Progressive changes to Employment Insurance (EI)
- Unions and the fight against climate change
- Global justice and solidarity
- Health and safety at work
- LGBTTI rights
- Pay equity
- Precarious work, see also:
- Political action
- Racial equality
- Women’s equality and rights
Our bylaws set out the rules for how our local democratically elects our representatives, and how it is run.
Our 2014-2019 collective agreement includes benefits negotiated for our members.
- CUPE Benefits Quick Sheet
- BC Medical Services Plan
- Dental Plan
- Extended Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Manulife Financial Website
- Manulilfe Customer Service Phone: 1-800-268-6195 (Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm EST).
- Manulife On-Line Help: If you have any questions about your benefits, you can log into your Manulife Benefits Account and e-mail your question to Manulife directly.
- BC Municipal Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Vacation, Leaves and Time Off
CUPE 4879 members can check for job postings online at TRU Careers web page or on the CUPE Listserve.