Welcome to CUPE 4879!
New members will be sent a welcome package in their first month of employment at TRU. If you have not received this information, please email us at email@example.com.
The welcome package has valuable information such as:
- New member checklist
- CUPE 4879 Bylaws (2012)
- CUPE 4879 constitution
- Executive officers list
- Shop Stewards list
- Map to the CUPE 4879 offices
- CUPE BC members guide
- CUPE 4879 union card
- And some great swag!
Keep in touch
There are a number of ways to stay up-to-date with what we’re doing:
- Come to a General Meeting — 4:30pm on the second Wednesday of the month. All are welcome!
- Join the CUPE Listserve for updates and information about our union:
- Like our CUPE 4879 Facebook group (must be already logged-in to Facebook).
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for the CUPE 4879 calendar.
We welcome young members to our union!
If this is your first experience working in a unionised shop, you might want to start with the following link from CUPE National about how our union can help young workers: