CUPE 4879 is giving away 3 $1000 Scholarship Awards again this year! Please find attached the current CUPE 4879 Scholarship Application. The deadline to submit your application is January 20, 2023.
To Qualify applicants must:
- Have a parent, guardian, or spouse/partner who is a member in good standing of CUPE Local 4879; or the applicant her/himself must be a member in good standing of CUPE Local 4879.
- Submit proof of paid registration:
- In a full-time course load (for academic and vocational students, this means enrolment in at least 3 courses; and for trades and technical students, this means enrolment in at least an 8 week full-time training course). ***Students enrolled in a part-time course load will be considered if the number of applicants are not met for full time student applications. Please note that students enrolled in a full-time course load will be given preference.
- In a first year or subsequent years at a recognized post-secondary institution in a trade, technical, vocational, or academic program in Canada.
- For the academic year in which they are applying for the scholarship.
Note: Preference will be given to students attending Thompson Rivers University.
If you have any questions please contact our Executive Assistant Connie Angman at OM2784|PH: 236-425-2141 EMAIL: email@example.com
Thank you from your CUPE 4879 Education Committee members.
- Strategic Plan 2022
- October 12, 2022 Summary of our General Meeting (Hybrid)
- September 14, 2022 Summary of our General Meeting (Hybrid)
- Summer Update – July 11, 2022
- June 15th 2022, Summary of our General Meeting (Hybrid)
- May 11, 2022 Summary of our General Meeting (Hybrid)
- First Aid Guidelines
- Apr 13, 2022 Summary of our General Meeting (Hybrid)
- Mar 15, 2022 Summary of the Special Meeting to Ratify Bargaining Proposals- Virtual